All the reasons mentioned below will mostly relates to Yandex, but can be applied (with some assumptions) and for other search engines. All judgments and conclusions presented in the article is my personal opinion and view on the events and facts. The information presented in the article are inconsistent. That is, the first can say something about a concept and only then it will be explained. This is due to the fact that in the optimization are all very closely interlinked and there is no way to tell, gradually, from the simple to the complex. So re-read it several times. The term “optimization” we mean the promotion of the site in both internal and external factors. We will not go into technical details, they have many times described in other manuals. That’s pisateli guides like to give some concrete numbers, for example, optimalny sizeEP page, the percentage of keywords, etc. Think this is wrong. Yes, other things being equal a page with 20 KB. text can be higher than a page with one sentence. But “equal” does not happen. And the sites are different. There are subjects for which there is no point in writing great lyrics. There are also those for which no multi-page treatises do not do. Therefore, no specific numbers in the article will not. The article does not provide a description of the specific tags and html. There is a special guide. The article is intentionally placed on one page, because all its parts are closely vzaimosvyazei. Related materials will be posted on separate pages.
The basic principles of optimization
Consider the principles that underlie the whole optimizatorskih process. They are like a philosophy of promotion of sites, its cornerstones, and, in General, you can consolidate all raskroettop sites. The first and main principle of optimization the principle of anthropocentricity. Do sites for people. When you build a website and forget about density of keywords, the location of the text closer to the top of the page, on other “internal factors”. But don’t forget about copywriting, it is better to spend several hundred dollars on professional texts, than to suffer, for example, due to re-optimization samopisnogo content. The second principle, largely derived from first – principle of expediency. Compose texts based on manufacturing feasibility. Product description make the way You would do it was on paper, the technical guide or the prospect for buyers. However, certain differences are associated with different perceptions of texts on paper and on screen. But that’s a topic for another article. The third principle – the principle of matching tags. The tags should match your needsat your appointment. Heading tags (h1-h6) should allocate headers, not links, keywords, etc., b and strong tags to highlight the text you want to emphasize the person, not the polls all the keywords. Invisible div to use for design purposes (for example, a pop-up menu), but not to hide blocks with keywords. Etc. In fact, any further explanation – a description of the action of these principles in the practical work of the optimizer.
Internal ranking factors
Let’s go by contradiction and let us examine some of the misconceptions that relate to the so-called internal ranking factors. Their example also consider the work of the above principles. Just note that if it refers to the lack of influence factor, I mean either no or negligible impact. If something seems unclear to you – read all still, on many issues clearer.
Misconception 1. The number of keywords and their density significantly affects the positions of website and can easily promote a website, saturating it with keywords.
– in fact, it is enough to mention the keywords on a page to make it uchilsja. Cm. the principle of expediency. If the correct technological description of the product you want to repeat his name many times – repeat. If not, do not repeat. A significant effect of increasing the number of keywords you still not get, but can fall under sanctions.
Misconception 2. The higher the keywords located in the top of the page, the more they weigh.
– in fact, the concept of “top” and “bottom” are now very relative, as in block layout the top of the code and the top of the visible page can not match. Search engines understand this and do not take into account.
Misconception 3. Keywords should concludeü in h1 tags, strong, etc.
– in fact, it’s almost true:) However, see the third principle. Abuse of this may lead to sanctions. Therefore, the h1 tag should use for the main heading, preferably once in the page. Important for the reader moments on the page, you can select the strong tag.
Misconception 4. The title tag must list the keywords.
– in fact, the title tag is very important for the site visitors. For example, it is the name of the file when the user saves the page. And he carries the primary information about the page. If he will consist of some keywords, it proizvodit a very bad psychological effect. Cm. the principle of the first.
Misconception 5. The alt attribute should specify the keywords.
– in fact, it does not affect the ranking in the normal search only in search of pictures. Keywords can register and even necessary, because with pictures, too, are visitors. However, according to the first principle, alt pictures should correspond to its image. The elements of design to prescribe the alt is not accepted. To check the correctness of the prescription of this tag, look at the page with disabled images.
Misconception 6. One page – one keywords.
– in fact, most often it is true:) However, according to the second principle, the texts are different. One product you can promote on 7-8 keywords, but this does not mean that you have to do 7-8 pages, on the same product.
Misconception 7. It is impossible to make graphic headers, it is better to make text and write in them the keywords.
– actually look at the first principle. Nice logo, the header of the website is the face of the company. It is stored in the memory of visitors is often better than the name or slogan. But the keywords can just be mentioned in the text.
Misconception 8. It is impossible to make navigation through scripts
– in fact, it is possible (if required by design), but should be duplicated in text form somewhere on the page. But suppose you do not have the impression that all “conventional” methods is incorrect.
That’s what needs to be done.
1. To write the correct title and meta tags according to the Principles of optimization. Let me remind you that the title should contain the title of the page meta description – the description read man, meta keywords is a reasonable and appropriate number of keywords that are found on this page. 2. Writing for the website according to the same principles. Advertising, PR and other texts for a wide audience it is better to order a professional copywriter. Specific texts (e.g., descriptions of specific products or services) can be yourself, ignore the fact that these texts are written for site. 3. To think about the structure of the site. Generally think when optimizing a website useful. The more often you do it, the better. After thinking through it should be implemented. Chamberlensvitreous there are several and they are all good as described, therefore, dwell on them will not. Here is the article “Construed PR”. Read it carefully, especially paying attention to the diagrams relink. Under PR imply a kind of static page weight, and the weight transmitted on the links with her. This weight should be the maximum allocated within the site. Yandeksovsky Vits is an analogue of the PR. 4. To consider and implement navigation. From the standpoint of both human and optimize a bunch of links to topics on one page is not good. I will not give specific numbers, we agreed. Try to make the menu so that any part can be reached in just a few clicks and the number of the referringOK in the site menu normally perceived person’s gaze for a few seconds. If the menu is implemented graphics, script, dhtml, flash or any other technology other than standard html, it is desirable to duplicate the menu in text form, for example, the bottom of the page. It will be useful and the search engines, which are incorrect or do not index scripts, and users who have scripts or graphics can be just otklucheni. 5. The images on the website that carry meaning, to specify the alt attribute. 6. Experiment! After thoroughly knows only one Yandex. The choice of keywords and phrases for your website But you are right there is a logical question – and what, actually, is how to choose keywords for your website? First you need to determine what people are looking. And are looking for in a specifically chosen theme. This can help the following two services: Stats nabout Yandex.Direct Statistics on Google 5. The difference is what it is. For Directives, you can define only the initial number of queries and on Google to determine their specific popularity. The queries can be divided into three categories: woofer, midrange and tweeter. Will follow our deal – no figures. They are not needed – this division is very conditional and, in fact, makes no practical use, except the initial assessment of the request. Each site has its own gradation. However, one must keep in mind that the frequency of the query determines the possible number of visitors who go to the website (not directly, of course). Will also operate with such concept, as the competitiveness of the request. This concept is more qualitative than quantitative. And if the frequency of the query can be expressed very specific number, then it konkurentnosti only estimate relatively and relative to thebut. So, to start pick keywords for a site, that is, map its semantic core – a set of keywords and phrases which will spin up a site and on which search engines will move people. And which, ideally, should be on the pages of the website. First, keywords are selected solely on the basis of their site. Surely you can figure out what can look for potential visitors and consumers of your products. Then, using the above services, should these queries to clarify and find out whether looking for really someone on them or not. At this stage of the requests will disappear, but will be a lot of new. Important nuance. If the request is high frequency and highly competitive, this in no way means that he will give you buyers. Visitors Yes, but the conversion of traffic (roughly speaking, sales) will not. Example queries are “air conditioning”, “shop”, “bodybackground”. The person who enters a query, not aimed at the acquisition of a particular product, therefore, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money on promotion for such keywords. Sales come with woofers. The next step will be the separation of queries on the competition. As a first approximation, you can sort them by frequency and then proceed to the analysis. Of course, to conduct a thorough analysis of hundreds of keywords is unrealistic, therefore, analyze the high-frequency queries.
What is the analysis?
For each site-competitor it is necessary to analyze its backlinks, i.e., those sites which link to it. Paradoxical as it may sound, but the amount of backlinks is not particularly affect the position of the site. Affects their quality. Therefore: – see the total list of backlinks, figure out how many directories, how many main pages as articles, etc. – see the list backof the Incas for a specific keyword. In Yandex it is done by the query anchor#link=”www.site.ru*”[keywords]. Of course, it will be rough estimates, as not only are the backlinks for this word, and the phrases that contain that word. But this analysis will determine the amount of work that was done for the promotion of this website by the request. Can also identify the weaknesses of the competitor, that is, those queries that it can be easy to get ahead. For medium and tweeters such an analysis is impractical, with few exceptions. Often the competitiveness of a query can be evaluated simply by looking at the results it for the first 10-15 search results. It comes with experience and significantly reduces the time spent on analysiswill Ocnita position and then return to the strong queries. So, the semantic core is composed. As a rule, high and sredneshirotnykh not take a lot. But woofers can be a few hundred.
External ranking factors
In the General case, it is possible to allocate three major factors of ranking: – the relevance of a page, that is sootvetstvie her specific request. Many people somehow believe relevance is a property of the page. No, it is not. It is a relative concept that applies only to the specific request. – reference ranking, i.e. considering the external links with specific key phrase leading to this page. – static page weight, that is, Vits (Yandex) and PR (in Google). A page feature, which depends on the number and weight of links that refer to it, and which is not dependent on content and structure.Tsy. The last two are external factors. Of course, you can say that the weight of the page it is an internal factor, but it is formed exclusively under the influence of external links on the page. Important nuance. TIC, that is, the citation index is not a ranking factor. It is used only in the catalog Yandex, and has no relationship to the weight of the page, because it is calculated for the entire site. It is necessary to remember. So, if low-frequency queries often enough the influence of internal factors, for a more competitive requires strong external forces. To increase link ranking in the General case, you want to put links leading to the site, with specific keywords. the keywords . Briefly consider the technique of putting the links in a certain scheme. Important questions here are: – where to put the links? asto provide links? – how to put links and what budget to choose?
Where to put the links?
A few options: – buying links from the main pages (Mord). Apply for highly competitive queries The choice of face (and internal pages for links) is a very serious matter. Many believe that it is mechanical work, and even giving it to the link managers. Don’t do that. Incorrectly selected the muzzle can bring a lot of losses, both monetary and temporal. There are several factors by which to evaluate the face before purchase. Their sequence may be different. – PR muzzle. PR is an analogue of Vits, that is a rough indicator of the weight of the page. And basic, along with TCI, the index reference price. PR should be checked for gluing in Google. Just enter the website address in the search bar of Google and see. The average muzzle – this muzzle with PR equal 3 to 4. In my opinion, this is the optimal purchase, since most probability that PR is real. Muzzle with PR 5-6 – strong, but the origin of the PR (backlinks site) we need to check carefully. Pages with real PR 7 and above where you can buy links, in Runet virtually no. As for the weak noses, it all depends on the price. Sometimes they give very cheap and take them worth. – TIC website. An important factor for the preliminary assessment. For example, if the PR is high and the particles is low, then it is likely that the PR obtained via links from the Western sites and the weight for Yandex it really is low. Experienced SEOs keep in mind the approximate ratio of the particles, etc., which correspond to normal pages. They are developed with experience. – indexed pages in Yandex. If the muzzle is not in Yandex, and link from it will not be considered. – number of external links on the page. Violate dogovorenthe spine and lead figure. Should be no more than 10-15 links, otherwise the impact of each of them will be small. But everything depends on the price. – backlinks of the website. Of course, not all of them can lead to the face, but the majority of leads on it. They should be checked for quality. If all of your backlinks consist of prosvetlenny of forums and guest books, we take the link from this site is not worth it. If backlinks from foreign sites, then, of course, for Yandex they will not play a role. – buying links from internal pages. Apply for less competitive queries. Under other equal no matter there is a link on the face or on an internal page, but the muzzle often have more weight. The evaluation factors are the same as for the muzzle. It should be borne in mind that often links from inner pages of some sites might be more effective than a weak face. – registration in catalogs. To register it is worth mentioning in Nazvanii site and in his description of the key words. If a lot of them, these names and descriptions should be changed, in different directories to do different. There are two types of directories – white and black. White catalog puts direct links to the website and does not require backlinks. Black, respectively, or put the link through a redirect (it doesn’t take into account by Yandex),or require a link back. Or both. Important caveat – in no case do not place on your site links to directories! This is called a dump and lead to sanctions by the search engines. Therefore it is necessary to register only in white catalogs. If there is a possibility, it is possible to register and in black, not placing anything. It is likely that even in the absence of back links the website will not remove from 30-40% of the catalogs. For automating registration in catalogs there are special programs. For Example AllSubmitter. They allow to speed up the process. There are also online services for automatic registration – http://www.1ps.ru, http://www.uhuhu.ru, http://www.promosys.ru. It’s hard to say which is better – manual or automatic registration. Everyone chooses what suits him. – placing feature articles. Can be placed on your website and also buy from others. In the article, of course, put the link(s) on the site with the appropriate keywords(s) Again, article it is advisable to order the copywriter.
How to make links?
So we have a semantic core. For purchase links, select vysokochastotnyi and if the budget allows, a few sredneshirotnykh. Now we have to write references. In the next paragraph you will learn about how to determine the number references. Defining it make, if possible, more unique codes links. If query is small, it is possible to add to the link some words. Consider the example, everything is learned in practice. Have the requests “elephants”, “selling elephants”, “buy elephant”, “elephants”. If you need to buy 20 links, it is necessary to avoid gluing. Gluing is the disregard of the same links, and disregard references to the same site with the same pages. The big question is, it exists or not, but to consider the possibility of its existence is. For this purpose, for example, you can put links in the form: “cheap”